|"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."|
- Hunter S. Thompson
|I've kept my posts almost exclusively friends only for a few years now. But I'm still here, still reading and posting, still a wise-ass, and still accepting new e-pals. Especially if you live near me and are interested in becoming irl pals.|
|"This is the online equivalent of a personalzine, and should be in no way mistaken for a complete person. What I write here is only a fragment of what goes through my head, and is translated twice: first into words, then out of my personal language and into more standard English."
Quoted from roadnotes
If you need to get a hold of me, please see this post, which contains all the relevant information. Note: most of you are probably not filtered into this post.
- "She looked at me and said, "I could be nice" and flashed me the brightest insincere, sincere, energetic smile I've seen since you left town. It was one of those moments where my heart went "plink"." -- ir_g0d355
- Born and raised in NJ. Spent a couple of years as a gypsy. Then a couple of years back in Jersey, getting domesticated. Now I'm in Texas, relearning to be a monster. Life is funny.
- Everything I've done that I'm proud of since I turned 24 has been a life-changing experience.
- I'm Vin Diesel, Made of Beeeeeszz, Damnit, and Nicole. No need to be confused, they're really all the same person; just at different volumes.
- Everything great you've heard about me is true; everything mean is bullshit from haters. Can we move on now, please? :)
- "You have a beauty about you that is quirky and yet sexy and tough. It's like I look at you and I want to take care of you but at the same time know that you would fuck me into oblivion and kick my ass all at the same time. lol I don't know if I explained that right." -- la_reine_rien
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!